- Surgical extraction of wisdom tooth
- Extraction on medically compromised patient
- Apicectomy (removal of root tip)
- Placement of the avulsed tooth (tooth that have come out due to accident)
- Preprosthetic surgery
- Alveoloplasty (preparation of the mouth for dentures)
- Removal of flabby ridges
- Treatment for facial infections (pain and swelling in face, neck or jaws)
- Treatment of TMJ disorders
Treatment for fractured tooth and jaw
The commonest causes of fractured jaws are fights, road accidents, falls and sport. All traumatized patients are fully assessed at Dental Spa. In case of minor injuries, like fractured tooth and bone complex, splinting is done at the clinic under local anesthesia. In cases of major trauma, after assessing the patients at Dental Spa, they are operated in a hospital under general anesthesia in joint collaboration with Dental Spa.
Maxillofacial surgical consultations
In cases where general anesthesia is required, the initial assessment is done at Dental Spa and the patient is operated by the Oral Surgeon in a major hospital.
Some of the cases which are being treated are:
- Diagnosis and treatment of benign pathology (cysts, tumors etc.)
- Diagnosis and treatment of ablative and reconstructive surgery, microsurgery of malignant pathology (oral & head and neck cancer).
- Diagnosis and treatment of cutaneous malignancy (skin cancer), lip reconstruction
- Diagnosis and treatment of congenital craniofacial malformations such as cleft lip and palate.
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic facial pain disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of incorrect bite with orthognathic reconstructive surgery
- ( maxillomandibular advancement, surgical correction of facial asymmetry).
- Diagnosis and treatment of soft and hard tissue trauma of the oral and maxillofacial region (jaw fractures, cheek bone fractures, nasal fractures, Le Fort fracture, skull fractures and eye socket fractures.